Friday, October 07, 2005

computers rescue punker







computers rescue punker
(IP)Sunland/Noho

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS
THE BEDBUGS OUT
or something like that...











This is the PowerMac that started
it all for ME about 10 years ago [1995]










-and here is MY iMac that continues it all.

On my Imac I am DIGITIZING my archived
films from VHS, Hi8 or dv to edit also items

and put to DVD. So,

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH 'RESCUING'?
If PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE, then these
devices continued the SAVING.

A few years ago after 23 years of hard work my lower
back and my neck out and I had to retire from that.
My son suggested that I get a computer, I did the mac
dial-up only, as a matter of fact I only got DSL in this last year.

I slowly got into watching pictures, jpegs, I finally got
what they were, and eventually made a web page to go
with my punk video archives of music art and interviews.
It was real imature then, not that the site NOW is any marvel.

More recently I started THIS STORY SITE about punk.
Already I was able to express my feelings to ALL 1 to a
billions... just the idea of this 'freedom' exudes PUNKDOM.

When Stevo passed recently my feelings, our feelings,
memorials etc. JUST FIT IN THIS COMPUTER THING.
So Bravo, especially to APPLE, and everyone in this
DIGITAL WORLD for helping ME understand that
PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE ! ---Louis.
[even said I'm publishing
THIS on a non-name $600 pc.]



INDEX

Punk

Rock

Saves


NEXT: so mo that 'it.

video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.