Sunday, September 25, 2005

NOW finally...more punky RAYMOND stuff


"I've heard that if you slapped them,
that stopped them."





NOW
finally...
more punky
RAYMOND

stuff


( more like this punk...)




















<--- right here
pettibone on wall








click on d. boone *
see pettibone art at

minutemen record store gig 1984

















this pettibone art is on a
2004 flyer
Sue Jones ol' punk friend

told me about this, I JUST HAD TO GO,
called Sue Dynner of PunksNot Dead the Movie
and she said she was asked to provide old footage
to be projected between the bands, but she had no time...
WELL, I gave an edited group of old punk to show AND
filmed the event very fun OLD SCHOOL at a MUSEUM !!!!


RAYMOND PETTIBONE the
ART of SST
of South Bay Punk
of L.A. PUNK
of PUNK

Raymond a very very quiet
person either by art or veil

an interesting person
to say the least
A FANTASTIC CREATOR in/of OUR SCENE
If I have 30 seconds of Raymond Pettibone
on film I'd be shocked because he always
SHYED AWAY from the spotlight,

unlike his bro GREG GINN and the rest of SST.
( love you guys )

Click on InuYasha


to
see
my
other
stories






NEXT: hope i wake up with a job punk...

video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: