Monday, September 19, 2005

I got some splainin' to do


I got some
more
splainin'
to do




Here is some more
explanations of
MY OTHER stories

on THE SCENE-

PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE"
The SCENE punk that is.
My so-called feelings about my punk rock comrades.

english frank
a great hollywood promoter and wonderful friend.
giving always giving, like benefits for those in need like Keith Morris.

mott the WHOople"
getting toward the SCENE.
there WAS music besides all the stone's posers.


[ was I alive ? ]
reasons for need.
it was hitting the fan so much this death was necessary.

Rodney on MY PUNKrock
The STARWOOD.
finnally seeing it up close in a free arena.

I'VE NEVER SEEN HER "decline"
I just DID NOT.
Many bands say they never listen to contempoaries so as to be creative.

I was once a NardCore Virgin
Stalag 13
Ill repute, Dr. Know, Agression, RKL...

gary OH gary OH gary
GOLDENVOICE when it was.
the great leader of punk music in SoCal.

KING TACO not Okie Dog
maybe I was never THAT POOR.
or maybe I needed to eat after punk sweat.

MADE IN CHINA not the PRC
CATHAY de GRANDE.
a quant little shoppe of the SCENE.

O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME
THANK YOU Casey.
YES, the fresh SCENE in the O.C. awakened our SCENE.

FENDER'S you don't stroke a ballroom
well, it's TRUE.
Long Beach true hardcore dance arena.

80's punkISLAM on CRENSHAW
I don't MAKE UP THINGS.
JFA Interview in their bus...battle of the bands...

The ANARCHY LIBRARY
A now scene PLACE.
a taste of then still now nearby.

uPcoming pUnkumentaries
" WE JAM ECONO " & " PUNKS NOT DEAD ".
I did my part, many YEARS AGO.

Punk Rock TONIGHT SHOW
EL DUCE.
the mentors MENTOR and bud.

keith morris is a circle jerk
it says right there.
great band great leader.

FRIEND PASSES !!! STEVO
STILL SADNESS.

NEXT: NOW...back to: maybe more punk somethingies......
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: