Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tonight in L.A. --> SEX PISTOL




TONIGHT Monday
Knitting Factory HOLLYWOOD

<--Glen Matlock of The Sex Pistols


this photo I took @ Anarchy on Sat
and these....

AND MORE PHOTOS CLICK below


















































































































new punkrock podcast --> sooon...


PUNKSLAM -->CONTEST BELOW<--
ART

PUNK
PICKLES

El Duce of the
MENTORS
*

wanted to do
a TV SHOW...

YES ! as D. Boone said all those years ago,

PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE.

I am one to VALIDATE those thoughts.

PUNK ROCK SAVED WHAT?

My Life. ...OUR LIVES.


black flag



Hi,
WELCOME and
re-welcome ALL to
"Punk Rock Saved My Life "
...how did PUNK ROCK
save my life??
click on my pic...

Video Louis


...recently I was asked by
MIKE WATT to help with
" WE JAM ECONO
"
doc on the MINUTEMEN
several of MY TAPINGS are in it,\

being shown Internationally-
click to see MY MINUTEMEN-*

video not on the documentary !
and SEE the FILM'S WEBSITE
click on D. Boon...



PUNK CONTEST ! -->PunkSlam

PUNK PRIZES !
-->CONTEST

...the band below is HATE
that's Flea, he has an
NBA basketball blog




HATE




? The Contest QUESTION: ?
WHO ARE THE BAND ?(4) members ?

...1984 Los Angeles based band

Flea's friend, something Fishy, and
"don't call me that"

NO MORE CLUES!
click picture to email me

punkslam@gmail.com
YOUR ENTRY




Dennis Boon


...see PARTNER KIKI MORETTI
interview EXPLOITED

we did this in 1985
click on WATTIE...*

Exploited




...and KEITH MORRIS asked me
to help give MY VIDEOTAPINGS
to "Punks NOT Dead" - click below...



Punks Not Dead








ShAg ArT




Bike Messenger Party




Please
RECYCLE



WILDCAM

live from AFRICA

closed until dry season Aug 2006



ALL OF US.



INDEX
Punk Rock Saves




NEXT: only i know and i don't: keeponkeepinon.
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: