Saturday, September 24, 2005

provocateur

provocateur
[ i am very sorry the pettibone story will again
be delayed stay tuned when i get my brain back]





(click)

yesterday i talked all about
some crap at work and the letter

jokingly blaming myself...
we'll to see how the outcome is
when i return to my part-time
job on monday

i was the 'provocateur' i actually made
someone who is my manager
go berserk
i didn't know i had all this power.
JUST BY SAYING HELLO

intimidation must be 'IN' with
the commie liberal fascists these days
- why didn't anyone tell me?
i so much want to conform
like 6,000,000 of my "lansmen" did
in the 30's and 40's awhile back.


or
should i have gone punk rock

like he seems to want me to do...


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\work is exciting
that is all i can think about....

I'M SORRY ABOUT BEING
SORRY FOR NOT BEING SORRY.

Click on InuYasha

to
see
my
other
stories






NEXT: NOW finnally...more punky RAYMOND stuff

video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: