Sunday, September 18, 2005

PUNK ROCK SCENE STORIES BY me


...a
review,
again.




MY OTHER stories
on THE SCENE-


english frank
a great hollywood promoter and wonderful friend.

PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE"
The SCENE punk that is.

mott the WHOople"
getting toward the SCENE.

[ was I alive ? ]
reasons for need.

Rodney on MY PUNKrock
The STARWOOD.

I'VE NEVER SEEN HER "decline"
I just DID NOT.

I was once a NardCore Virgin
Stalag 13

gary OH gary OH gary
GOLDENVOICE when it was.

KING TACO not Okie Dog
maybe I was never THAT POOR.

MADE IN CHINA not the PRC
CATHAY de GRANDE.

O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME
THANK YOU Casey.

FENDER'S you don't stroke a ballroom
well, it's TRUE.

80's punkISLAM on CRENSHAW
I don't MAKE UP THINGS.

The ANARCHY LIBRARY
A now scene PLACE.

uPcoming pUnkumentaries
" WE JAM ECONO " & " PUNKS NOT DEAD ".

Punk Rock TONIGHT SHOW
EL DUCE.

keith morris is a circle jerk
it says right there.

FRIEND PASSES !!! STEVO
STILL SADNESS.

NEXT: back to: maybe more punk somethingies......
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: